Project manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a new member to join our project management team within the European Network for Rare Kidney Diseases (ERKNet) in Heidelberg. ERKNet is one of 24 EU-funded reference networks for rare diseases.
ERKNet experts care for over 70,000 adults and children with rare kidney diseases across Europe. In addition to treatment, the network organises continuing clinical education and research of these diseases.
As a project manager you will be involved in various exciting interdisciplinary projects on a European level. A special focus will be placed on the further development of our web presence; for this, knowledge in web design and SEO is an advantage.
Starting date would be 1st of August 2022. The position is initially limited until September 2023 and might be extended.
Remuneration is in accordance with the collective agreement (TV-UK). We also offer the possibility to work part time (50 - 80 %).
- Operational and administrative project management
- Communication with European cooperation partners in email and virtual meetings
- Preparation of project proposals, financial plans and final reports in English
- Preparation and follow-up of virtual working group meetings
- Website maintenance, content creation and SEO
- Organisation of webinars, workshops and conferences
- University degree in the field of natural sciences, marketing, business administration, online media, or comparable qualification and knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team and own initiative
- Structured, reliable, conscientious and independent way of working
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Typo3, Wordpress an advantage
What we offer:
You can expect a varied and interesting position in a team-oriented, friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies. Furthermore, we attach great importance to family friendliness and work-life balance and also allow mobile working from home. We allow flexible hours and working hours.
Iris Gaa Ben-Ali (Assistant, Project management): firstname.lastname@example.org