Dear ERKNet members, dear colleagues,
we would like to invite you to the virtual "Workshop on Fundamentals in Pediatric Dialysis" on 21-22 October 2021, organised by the ERKNet Paediatric CKD & Dialysis Working Group and the ESPN Dialysis Working Group.
The workshop will be divided in 4 different sessions, focusing on the principles of dialysis and the basics of PD and HD in children.
- Fundamentals of paediatric peritoneal dialysis (registration link)
- Fundamentals of paediatric haemodialysis (registration link)
- Chronic PD and HD (registration link)
- New developments in paediatric PD and HD (registration link)
If you have problems to register please copy&paste following links in your browser:
Please find the detailed programme to download here.
This workshop is aimed for:
- Doctors in training and those who wish to develop a special interest in paediatric dialysis.
- Interested nurses, dietitians and allied health professionals who care for paediatric patients on dialysis.
The workshop is part of the ERKNet postgraduate curriculum and the ESPN curriculum. All participants of the entire workshop will receive a certificate of attendance from ERKNet.
Challenging clinical cases for panel discussion:
- If you would like to discuss a challenging case during the panel discussion, please submit it to Justine Bacchetta (justine.bacchetta[at]chu-lyon.fr) before 4 October,2021. The organisation team will select interesting cases that will be discussed after a short (5-7 minutes) presentation.
We look forward to an exciting workshop and stimulating discussion.
Justine Bacchetta, Claus Schmitt and Rukshana Shroff